Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Monchi furious with referee after Champions League exit

Répondre au sujet    Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Discussions générales Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Monchi furious with referee after Champions League exit
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Message Monchi furious with referee after Champions League exit Répondre en citant

Roma's sporting director, Monchi, attacked the referee after his side's Champions League exit against Liverpool, feeling hard done by. 
"The referee changed everything. At Anfield, Liverpool got บอล ส เต็ ป away with offside goals and today we should've had two penalties, one of which should've been a red card as well. I think it's time to raise my voice.
"Congratulations to Liverpool but there are things that need to บอล ส เต็ ป be analyzed here. It's the most important competition for clubs and there is no VAR. It's true that VAR can be wrong but it certainly doesn't happen as often. I don't know why UEFA don't want it. 
"Bayern-Roma in the final บอล ส เต็ ป with the VAR? It's funny but maybe it's true. Nevertheless, congratulations to Liverpool," Monchi concluded. The Merseyside club advancing on the stunning aggregate score of 7-6, having beaten Roma 5-2 in the first leg, while the latter won 4-2 today. 

Jeu 3 Mai - 05:34 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 3 Mai - 05:34 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Discussions générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation