Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
from Brodziak and slid it over to McGinn,

Répondre au sujet    Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum » L'Alliance: Newbies Of Ogame Battlestar Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
from Brodziak and slid it over to McGinn,
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Message from Brodziak and slid it over to McGinn, Répondre en citant
TORONTO -- Cory Joseph has worn a lot of uniforms this year. There was his San Antonio Spurs uniform for the regular season. Then there was the Austin Toros uniform that came after he called Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich to suggest going down to the D-League affiliate to get some more game experience. Then came San Antonios uniform with the NBA Finals patch on it when the team played and ultimately lost to the Miami Heat in June. Now there is the white and red Canada uniform hell wear when representing his country in the upcoming FIBA Americas. "This year has definitely been a roller coaster," Joseph said. "Its been fun. Ive gotten to meet a lot of people, learn a lot of things from different angles. Ive been a sponge, soaking it all up. Just trying to improve my game." Drafted with the 29th pick by the Spurs in 2011, Joseph has worked his way into the rotation with a lot of after-hours work, a commitment to defence and a willingness to recognize when he needed more in-game experience. When he wasnt getting the time needed to develop his skills, Joseph suggested a trip to the D-League where he would be able to play and iron out the kinks in his game. While many players look at a D-League assignment as a demotion, Joseph saw it as an opportunity to hone his craft and was grateful for it. "I didnt know it was going to get this much publicity, you know?" Joseph said. "Every reporter probably asked me that. Every single one asked me about the decision I made. At the time I didnt know it would be this big." Joseph added he didnt think the Spurs would forget about him. "They watch, they want me to learn," said the Pickering, Ont. "It was an investment. I was just working. I was working and when I got my opportunity, whenever it was, that year, the next year, Id be able to capitalize and feel like I was ready." To go from the D-League affiliate to playing meaningful minutes in the NBA Finals is quite the trip. Luckily for the Spurs, Joseph is an unflappable 21-year-old. Quick to point out that "everybody remembers the winner" when talking about the Finals appearance, Joseph said he cant wait to experience the Finals again. "Playing on the biggest stage in basketball, in the world, nobody could ask for more," he said. "Obviously we were excited, happy, anxious, dialled in, focused, all of the emotions you could possibly think of, we were feeling. I mean, at the end, all of them. Mad, sad, all of it at once." Despite the strong finish to his sophomore season, Joseph knows there is plenty of room for improvement in his game and said he is honing in on his shooting and leadership skills this summer. While Joseph has been involved with the Canadian basketball program since 2008, he couldnt help but smile when talking about what he perceives to be a renewed interest in the sport north of the border. "Kids realize they have different options now and they realize that it can actually happen," Joseph said. "Weve always had talented people, but I think Tristan (Thompson) and I being the first guys to get drafted in the first round together that opened some eyes." When Anthony Bennett made history as the first Canadian to be drafted No. 1 in June, Joseph was in front of the television. "To see him go first, I was excited," he said. "Knowing Anthony, knowing his family, hes got a good family, I was excited for them. Knowing the pressure that goes with it, the pressure and responsibilities, hes up for it. Hes ready. Hell work hard and when the time comes, hell be ready to play." Head coach Jay Triano is hoping the same will be said about his team after they fly to Florida on Friday for four more days of practice before travelling to Puerto Rico for the Tuto Marchand Continental Cup next week. After the team finishes in Puerto Rico, the real test will begin when they gets to Venezuela for the FIBA Americas from Aug. 30 to Sept. 11. The top four tournament teams qualify for next years FIBA World Cup in Spain. Cassius Marsh 49ers Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. Fred Warner Jersey . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Fred-Warner-Jersey/ . Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise. Mike McGlinchey 49ers Jersey . The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday. Dante Pettis Jersey . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night.DENVER -- Patrick Roy showed as much boldness behind the bench as he once did as a Hall of Fame goaltender. The first-year Colorado coach made some risky moves late in the game -- like pulling his goaltender with 3:01 remaining -- and yet the ploy worked out. Its been that kind of season for Roy and his youthful squad. Paul Stastny scored 7:27 into overtime after tying the game with 13.4 seconds remaining in regulation, lifting the Avalanche to a 5-4 win over the Minnesota Wild in the opener of the Western Conference quarterfinals on Thursday night. "We believe in ourselves," said Roy, who won two Stanley Cup titles for the Avalanche as a player and helped guide the team back to the playoffs for the first time in four years. "Sometimes, youre not playing your best game, but the quality of our team is we found a way to win this game. Thats what you want in the playoffs." Gabriel Landeskog, Ryan OReilly and Jamie McGinn also added goals for Colorado. Stastny beat Ilya Bryzgalov with a close-in wrist shot in overtime, the same type of play Stastny used to tie the game in regulation. Not that the Avalanche were too surprised by the late rally because, "weve done it all year," Stastny said. Its becoming their calling card. "Once again, it shows character in this dressing room," Landeskog said. "Theres no quitting in here. We all wanted this so bad and we worked so hard to get home ice advantage and we werent going to let this one slide." This was a stunner for the Wild. "Its really disappointing. Were in the drivers seat," said Zach Parise, who had two assists. "Were in a really good position going into the third and really throughout the third we were in a good position. We made some mistakes and it was in our net and thats the game." Erik Haula, Charlie Coyle, Ryan Suter and Kyle Brodziak scored for the Wild, who try to bounce back Saturday in Game 2. "You have to learn from it," Suter said. "Learn that the games not over until its over and you have the finish the games." Roy made a bold move with just over three minutes remaining, pulling Semyon Varlamov for an extra skater. Erik Johnson saved a potential empty-net goal wwith over a minute left as he raced down the ice and slapped away the puck just before it crossed the goal line.dddddddddddd Moments later, Stastny beat Bryzgalov with a shot over his shoulder -- the capacity crowd erupted. The Wild took a 4-2 lead after a three-goal second period. They spent the final period trying to play a prevent defence, not allowing the Avalanche to take advantage of their quickness. OReilly stole the puck from Brodziak and slid it over to McGinn, who batted it past Bryzgalov to make it a one-goal game at 12:47. Roy hardly played things by the book as the team tied a franchise record with 52 wins in the regular season. That gamblers mentality certainly didnt change in the post-season. Roy said before the game that it was his job to "have a B plan and a C plan in our pocket" in case of an emergency. In this case, it was pulling Varlamov with plenty of time remaining. "Almost did it at four minutes," Roy said, smiling. Roys strategy almost backfired when the Wild sent a puck rolling toward the goal. Johnson chased it down and knocked the puck away before it crossed the line. He also bumped the goal off its moorings. Matt Cooke took a shot on the goal with Johnson lying in front of the net, which upset a few Avalanche players and led to some pushing and shoving. A big play overshadowed a bit by Stastnys theatrics. "What a comeback," Johnson said. "Thats the kind of stuff you dream about when youre a kid, winning playoff games like that." Although the underdog in the series, the Wild were actually one of the hottest teams down the stretch as they fought just to get into the playoffs. Bryzgalov provided a spark after he was acquired from Edmonton in early March. He went 7-1-3 down the stretch. But Bryzgalov has been inconsistent in the post-season over his career. Hes 17-20 and has allowed 109 goals. "Ive got no problem with his game," Wild coach Mike Yeo said of Bryzgalov. "Were all sitting here disappointed we didnt win the hockey game." NOTES: Earlier in the day, Wild players wore shirts that featured a picture of the Stanley Cup on the back with the slogan, "Take it baby!" above the coveted trophy. ... Avs rookie Nathan MacKinnon finished with three assists. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

Mer 10 Oct - 04:38 (2018) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Oct - 04:38 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum » L'Alliance: Newbies Of Ogame Battlestar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation