Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
"Fortunately I havent been in too many

Répondre au sujet    Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum » L'Alliance: Newbies Of Ogame Battlestar Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
"Fortunately I havent been in too many
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Message "Fortunately I havent been in too many Répondre en citant
PARIS - Hard-serving John Isner was broken a total of once through his first three French Open matches. His opponent Sunday, Tomas Berdych, needed all of one game Sunday to equal that total, breaking Isner at love to begin their fourth-round encounter. As omens go, it was telling. The 10th-seeded Isner failed in his bid to become the first American man in the quarter-finals at Roland Garros since Andre Agassi in 2003, losing serve once in each set of a 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 defeat against No. 6 Berdych of the Czech Republic. "It was big. I mean, it wasnt huge, but I started off a little slow," said Isner, best known for winning the longest match in tennis history, 70-68 in the fifth set, at Wimbledon in 2010. "Just wasnt as lively — everything really — at the very beginning of the match." The 6-foot-10 Isner, who lives in Florida, was the last of the eight U.S. men in the draw. No American man has made it to the quarterfinals at any Grand Slam tournament since 2011. There is one woman from the United States left in singles at the French Open: No. 15 Sloane Stephens, who faces No. 4 Simona Halep of Romania in the fourth round Monday. Isner recognizes this is a fallow period for a nation that produced the likes of Agassi, Pete Sampras and Jim Courier not too long ago, along with other past Grand Slam champions such as Bill Tilden, Don Budge, Arthur Ashe, John McEnroe and Jimmy Connors. Right now, there are no Americans in the top 10 of the ATP rankings; Isner, who is 11th, is his countrys only member of the top 60. "Im the No. 1 American now, which isnt as cool as being the No. 1 American in the 90s or something, or the 2000s," the 29-year-old Isner said. "Its pretty neat to say, but its nothing I would brag about or anything like that." Isner has lost seven consecutive matches against top-10 opponents and he never really got into the match against Berdych, the Wimbledon runner-up and a French Open semifinalist in 2010. Berdych broke again to open the second set, then waited until Isner was serving at 1-all in the third to get that sets lone break. "Quick breaks in each of the sets," said Berdych, who erased the two break points he faced. "Thats something which really helps through all the match, especially with a guy like John." By the end, Isner was muttering to himself between points. He slammed his racket against his leg, bending the frame, then folded the handle in half and chucked it behind his changeover bench at Court Suzanne Lenglen. He was outaced by Berdych, 11-7, and wound up with more than twice as many unforced errors, 29-13. "He was a lot better than me today, and thats really all it was to that match out there," Isner said. "He was just the better player." ___ Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Myles Turner Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Welcome back! Im sure you heard Peter Forsbergs comments last week regarding Canadian referees in the gold medal game. Seems to me that he was questioning the integrity and impartiality. Reggie Miller Jersey . FIFA said in a statement Friday that "several racist and discriminatory incidents were apparently perpetrated by local supporters during the match, in particular by displaying neo-Nazi banners and by making monkey noises and gestures as well as Nazi salutes. http://www.officialpacersprostore.com/kids-domantas-sabonis-pacers-jersey/ .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday. Lance Stephenson Jersey . Case in point: LeBron James vs. Ben McLemore. James was driving to the rim in the first quarter and McLemore decided to try to take the charge, which was quite admirable and predictably futile. Darren Collison Jersey .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency.ASHBURN, Va. -- Mike Shanahan, still for now the coach of the Washington Redskins, made a surprising reversal Monday and said he might bench a "100 per cent" healthy Robert Griffin III for the rest of the season to keep the quarterback from getting hurt. Shanahan essentially declared it might be more beneficial for Griffin to get off-season snaps in May rather than game experience over the next three weeks. The coach, for the first time, then explicitly left open the possibility that he might not return next year, saying his future will be decided after he meets with owner Dan Snyder at the end of the season. Shanahans departure appears more likely than ever after the Redskins (3-10) were embarrassed 45-10 by Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday, a fifth straight loss that ensures a third season of double-digit losses in the coachs four seasons in Washington. "You always want to come back. I love these guys," Shanahan said. "Whatll happen at the end of the season, well get a chance, Dan and I, to sit down and decide -- hell make the final decision on whats the best interest of the Washington Redskins. Ill give my opinion and what I think, and obviously hell make the final decision." Shanahan said he has a "good relationship" with Snyder and spoke with the owner on Monday. The coach didnt go into detail about the conversation other than to say it involved Griffin. "He asked me about my relationship with Robert," Shanahan said. "And I said I was his coach, his head football coach, and not necessarily his best friend, dont need to be his best friend. I want to make him the best quarterback possible." A team spokesman said Snyder was not available for comment. Nevertheless, Shanahan has increasingly appeared to be the odd man out in the triangle of owner, coach and quarterback. Shanahan and Griffin have publicly clashed this season, and Shanahan said he hasnt discussed the possible benching with Griffin and wont do so until after making a final decision on Wednesday. On Sunday, when asked if he had any doubts he would start the upcoming game against the Atlanta Falcons, Griffin replied: "No, thats not an issue." In discussing the reasons for sitting Griffin in favour of backup Kirk Cousins, Shanahan repeatedly pointed out that Griffin has beeen sacked 24 times in the last five games.dddddddddddd He also noted that Griffin missed this years off-season practices while recovering from major knee surgery, a reason often cited for Griffins struggles a year after winning the NFLs offensive rookie of the year award. "Were talking about his health," Shanahan said. "I want to make sure hes healthy. I think thats the most important thing going into the off-season, that he has his first full off-season being healthy. And if he did play, and something happened to him, I think it would set our franchise back." Shanahan has previously insisted that Griffin would remain the starter if healthy because the quarterback needed as much regular season work as possible to develop an all-around game. Asked if Griffin is healthy now, Shanahan said: "I think hes 100 per cent. I think hes feeling very good." The tension was palpable throughout Shanahans news conference, which also included him debunking a report that he cleaned out his office in advance of Januarys playoff loss to the Seattle Seahawks. "It would take me two minutes to clean out my office," Shanahan said. "Ive got two notebooks and Ive got an iPad. When I hear different things like that, I just shake my head." Such bizarre days have become standard fare for the Redskins under Snyder. The team is 104-133 in the regular season since he bought the team in 1999, and Shanahan is his seventh coach in 15 seasons. Shanahan is 24-37 in Washington. And, according to Shanahan, there are more bizarre days to come. "Fortunately I havent been in too many of these situations, and if you have, then youre not around very long," Shanahan said. "But I understand what goes on when you win the NFC East and all of sudden youve got three wins. It goes with the territory. I understand theres going to be a different story every day, and its not going to change over the next three weeks." Notes: RB Evan Royster will go on injured reserve with a high left ankle sprain. ... There was a rare moment of levity during Shanahans news conference when a Redskins intern stumbled to the floor while helping to pass out microphones. "OK, we got one on IR," Shanahan said with a chuckle. "Some guys will do anything to get on TV." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Mer 17 Oct - 05:31 (2018) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 17 Oct - 05:31 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum » L'Alliance: Newbies Of Ogame Battlestar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation