Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
one of St-Pierres main sponsors.

Répondre au sujet    Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum » L'Alliance: Newbies Of Ogame Battlestar Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
one of St-Pierres main sponsors.
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Message one of St-Pierres main sponsors. Répondre en citant
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Mike Maccagnan has begun reshuffling the New York Jets front office, firing the teams top two college scouts.Three days after being hired as general manager, Maccagnan dismissed senior director of college scouting Terry Bradway and director of college scouting Jeff Bauer on Friday.Maccagnan made the moves swiftly because he has others in mind to fill the roles as he begins what is expected to be sweeping changes in the front office.Today, I informed Terry and Jeff that the organization will be moving forward without them, Maccagnan said in a statement. They have made valuable contributions to the New York Jets for more than a decade and we wish them both success in the future.Maccagnan replaced John Idzik, who was fired along with coach Rex Ryan on Dec. 29. The Jets hired former Arizona defensive co-ordinator Todd Bowles as coach Wednesday.Bradway had been with the organization since 2001 when owner Woody Johnson hired him as the Jets general manager, a role in which he served for five seasons before being re-assigned when he was replaced by Mike Tannenbaum in 2006. He just completed his second year as senior director of college scouting, and oversaw all team efforts surrounding the draft under Idzik, a role he also held from 2006-08 when Tannenbaum was the GM. He also oversaw the Jets pro scouting operations during that time.But he, along with Idzik and others in the scouting department, were heavily criticized last season while the Jets went 4-12. Some frustrated fans called for the firing of Idzik, and added Bradways name to a yellow penalty towel that was distributed to fans that called for Johnson to make changes to the front office.Bauer was in the Jets scouting department for 13 years, including the last three as the director of college scouting.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Ken Griffey Jersey . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night. Custom Cincinnati Reds Jerseys . The match, billed as a "next-gen" encounter between two of the sports rising stars, lasted two and a half hours. The loss kept Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., from reaching a third fourth-round spot in Melbourne over the past four years. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Matt-Harvey-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Former NHL star Jeremy Roenick shot a second-round 69 to take the lead after 36 holes and former LPGA great Annika Sorenstam and Chad Pfeifer, who lost his left leg above the knee serving in Iraq, are among several players in contention in the American Century Championship tournament on Saturday. Joey Votto Jersey . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. Eugenio Suarez Jersey . When a game is in the balance, however, they still have the personnel and the experience to end up with the two points.MONTREAL -- Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre welcomes the decision by the Nevada Athletic Commission to ban mixed martial arts fighters from using testosterone replacement therapy. He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing." The commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas on Thursday to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing TRT. "Its not the UFC (thats) the problem," said St-Pierre. "I believe its the sport, the system." St-Pierre added he thought the ban is a move in the right direction. "I believe theres a lot more things to do. I believe they need to allow testing too -- testing by an organization that doesnt have any interest in the money surrounding the fight." St-Pierre said the decision by Nevada state regulators is "great for a lot of guys -- good, honest guys will be happy." The decision by the commission that regulates boxing and mixed martial arts in Nevada came several weeks after the Association of Ringside Physicians labelled so-called "unmerited testosterone" a health risk for athletes who practise combat sports. UFC president Dana White said he also supported the Nevada ruling and encouraged all athletic commissions to adopt the ban. "We believe our athletes should compete based on their natural abilities and on an even playing field," he said in a statement. White also said the UFC would honour the ruling in international markets, "where due to a lack of governing bodies, the UFC oversees regulatory efforts for our live events." Several UFC fighters have been granted exemptions in recent years to use testosterone before their bouts, ostensibly for medical reasons. The decision is already having effects on UFC. Vitor Belfort, who usedd TRT, dropped out of his upcoming middleweight title shot against Chris Weidman.dddddddddddd As for his own future in the UFC, St-Pierre wasnt telling reporters much, except to say that hes in the best condition hes ever been in his life. The 32-year-old suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder and did not sleep much for about a decade. "Whats changed is that Im sleeping better," he said. "Before I slept around five hours a night because of stress, but now Im around seven hours and thats made a big difference in my life." St-Pierre said hes living a more healthy lifestyle, the stress is gone and hes happier. He took a break from UFC last December for personal reasons and still hasnt decided whether he will return to the octagon. "I dont know if Im going to stop," St-Pierre said. "I dont know what Im going to do. I need a bit of time to decide what Im going to do." But he hasnt completely ruled out a career in the movies, after getting a small part as the villain Batroc the Leaper in the upcoming "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." "I dont know if Im ready to do that full-time," he said. "I dont know if Im a good actor." St-Pierre said he may have to come on as a bad guy in the ring, but thats whats necessary in his sport. "I dont believe in bad persons," he said. "I believe people are shaped by their genetic environment. "Some people say they look at a serial killer and say hes a bad person. Hes not a worse person than you are because he had been shaped by his genetic and social environment and that makes him what he is -- thats what I believe." The former champ may have hinted at his future Friday as he spent almost an hour coaching a group of 18 enthusiastic amateurs in the finer arts of ultimate fighting. The group included a number of winners of a cross-Canada contest by Bacardi Canada, one of St-Pierres main sponsors. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Jeu 18 Oct - 04:06 (2018) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 18 Oct - 04:06 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Ogame - Fornax - Alliance N.O.O.B Index du Forum » L'Alliance: Newbies Of Ogame Battlestar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation